Week 2 of Focus T25 has come and gone.
I have been busy moving to a new house, and still wanted to get to the gym for my power class, so I got a bit behind with the workouts this week. I challenged myself by doing 2 days of double workouts rather than the 1 that is on the calendar to make up for those missed days! Cardio is still a killer. I have to remind myself to stretch and massage out my arches before doing the cardio workout...you're on your toes almost the entire time, which makes my arches cramp up like crazyy, but as long as I stretch them out properly beforehand they are fine.
The calendar has honestly been SO helpful. Since I have never done a Beachbody workout before, I didn't realize that they provide you with something so detailed. There are 2 sides, Alpha and Beta. You start off with Alpha, and then after the first month (5 weeks) you are ready for Beta. It goes into a lot more detail about Beta workouts on their site, but I assume Beta gets more intense: http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/focus-t25-workout.do They set the calendar up having a sprecific workout for you to do Monday-Friday. Friday is your suggested double workout day. Saturday is your STATurday, where you reflect on your week and review how you are doing, statistic wise. Sunday is your stretch day! (Which always feels sooo nice)
I was a bit excited the first time I opened the calendar..
Ready for week 3!


No comments:
Post a Comment