Friday, August 23, 2013

Milk does the body good



                There are a lot of diet plans and health fads that I don’t jump ever really jump on.  I guess I just have a routine and I really don’t ever add extra protein in such into my diet.  However there is a new study that I am very willing to jump on the so called band wagon and that is chocolate milk for post-workouts.  I need to say that again CHOCOLATE MILK for post-workouts.  


                Studies have started to prove that when you drink water only after a workout that it is only replenishing the sweat that was lost.  When you drink fluids like Gatorade and Powerade you are replacing the water lost from sweat but I the same time you are giving your muscles the much needed fuel of carbs and proteins to help repair and replenish your muscles.  This goes the same for chocolate milk.  I don’t know about you all but I am not made of money and purchasing Gatorades and Powerades even from Costco will quickly send me into bankruptcy, so I think it’s great tasting always enjoyable chocolate milk for the win.  If you want to read up some studies on this newer found theory I have placed a few below.

Hope you all are having a great weekend and that you have an even better weekend.

Bogo out



No comments:

Post a Comment