Friday, July 12, 2013

Yurbuds review

            I don’t know about you guys but I have a hard time finding earbuds that fit me.  They are always falling out when I am running or even when I am just sitting.  In the past I have tried everything from straight headphone, behind ear buds, or just plain old buds.  For a while I was using Skullcandy’s which I was very happy with for the sound and for the comfort but they never wanted to stay in place.  I have tried everything even using apple earbuds and flipping them so they hung upside down but again they never stayed.  I was really tired of trying different things and decided to do some research before I tried my next pair.

            So I came across a company called Yuruds and they seemed to be a sport orientated company.  I decided to go with their Inspire Duro earbuds.  A few weeks ago my pair came in and I have been trying them out.  When you first look at these headphones you will notice how weird they look but that’s why they work so well.  The shape helps the buds sit in your ear better allowing them to stay in place during times of a lot of movement.  The first time I tried them on a run I was so relieved to find how well they work.  I was able to move my head all over the place and the buds didn't budge at all.  So finally I found a pair of buds that I completely love.

            Now let’s get to some pros and cons.  First let’s get the cons out of the way, however these are few and very very far between.  Yurbud says that the cord is supposed to be tangle free but because the cord is cloth instead of rubber I find it getting tangled more then ever.  I also am a person that wears my headphones under the back of my shirt.  But the cloth cord gets pulled by my shirt tugging on the earbud.  So now I wear the cord under the front part of my shirt, such a major problem right.  That’s it for the cons, like I said few and far in between.  Now for the pros.  As I said the shape helps lock the buds into your ear and they don’t move.  I still have a habit of checking and repositioning my headphones, just because I always had to.  What is also great about these buds is that they are not noise canceling.  If noise canceling is what you are looking for then look somewhere else.  But these headphones allow ambient noise in which makes running in the road much safer.  And this all happens with out risking the sound quality.


            I have been so happy with these earbuds and I highly recommend them to everyone but especially those that have a problem with buds falling out all of the time.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment