Hey
everybody. Yes I know I have been gone
for months and I apologize. I have
become really busy lately and I also am still trying to figure out what
directions to go in. I started this blog
when I started Les Mills Combat. I wanted
a way to record my progress and I thought this would be an interesting way to
do it. So I would like to take some time
now and close that chapter.
Les
Mills Combat was a great workout series and I completely recommend it to anyone
who is looking for a way to get back into working out, for a new series, or are
just plain curious about it and want to try it.
As I have said before I have done Insanity a couple of times before, and
it is nice to have something to compare LM Combat to. For starters it was much easier both
physically and mentally. I was challenged
by the different stretching that was involved with the series like trying to do
a round house kick (and even more trying to do one above my head which sadly
never happened, just need more time with stretching). The second half of Insanity was tough because
of the physical strains from the work outs and it just felt like it was never
ending. So in short I really enjoyed the
LM Combat series. Would I do it again,
yeah I definitely would. Do I recommend
it to someone, sure do. It a great way
to get back into the routine of working out, and it’s also a great series just
to change things up. Hope you all try it
and enjoy it as much as me.
Now we
will talk about the direction of this blog.
When I first started I thought this would be a breeze that I would just
write about the week during my workout series and that it wouldn’t be too
hard. Well, couldn’t be farther from the
truth. At first I struggled with should
I write a post a day, do my potential readers really want to hear me rant about
pretty much the same thing every day. So
I never set a schedule and I feel this has hindered me in my writing and
hindered you all who were/are interested in what I have to say. I would like to get to a point where I will
be posting once a week. This may still
be a little sporadic as I have to do some research. I may write about articles that I have come
across, maybe about my races like a 5 miler I am doing in July, I am also
trying to get my sister to join in with us and write some posts, I mean she is
a Bogo after all and is in love with fitness as much as me.
Hope you all have a great day,
Till next time
No comments:
Post a Comment